New to Churchtown? We're glad you're here!
We are here to EXULT God's name in worship, BRING the lost to a personal faith in Jesus Christ through evangelism, EMBRACE the family of God through fellowship, EDUCATE them through discipleship, and EQUIP them to demonstrate God's love through ministry.
Ready To Take The Next Step?
-Talk to us!
You don't have to be shy at Churchtown, any person there will talk with you about your experience and/or pray with you. Send an email, call 258-5337, leave us a Facebook message on the Churchtown Church of God Facebook page. I guarantee you will find someone to talk to.
Attend Churchtown COG regularly. Worshiping and learning in community with others is one of the best ways to get connected (or re-connected) with God.
- Read the Bible. God's Word is meant to be woven into the fabric of our lives, giving us new wisdom with each season we experience.
- Pray. Through prayer, God addresses our deepest hopes and fears, gives us direction, and expresses his love for us.
- Be baptized. Baptism is our way of telling our family and friends about our relationship with Christ. Jesus did it, and it's an important way we can follow His footsteps.
- Be giving. When we give, it acknowledges God as the giver of everything we have, reflects our trust that he will continue to provide for us, and allows us to be a part of his work here on earth. It's something we do with joy.
- Be bringing. Following Jesus is a journey that becomes more meaningful when shared. Invite your family and friends to join you on your journey. An easy way to do this is to get involved at Churchtown COG in an area where your passion lies.
- Discover Purpose. Each of us have been placed on earth to fill a role that is uniquely ours. At Churchtown we believe that self-discovery begins with discovering your relationship with your creator.
- Serve. Make a difference by serving a worthy cause, whether volunteering at Churchtown COG or changing something in your community.
- Grow as a Leader. Invest in others by putting your passion into action. You've got lots of options, like mentoring, coaching, leading a Group, or launching a mission.
- Get Help. Your next step may be gaining freedom from harmful influences in your life, like recovering from addiction or re-framing unhealthy relationships.
10AM Sunday Morning | 351 Old Stonehourse Road South, Boiling Springs, PA 17007 | BRIAN@CHURCHTOWNCHURCHOFGOD.COM